Yesterday I had a situation where a couple of SSRS reports failed due to a network upgrade.
The SSRS report was not able to access the SQL server that was being used in the stored procedure.
So I had to rerun the report subscription manually.
To re-run the SSRS report subsciption I followed two steps.
I have used the below query to identify the job id of the failed reports.
I have copied the scheduleid and used a filter in the Jobs of the SSRS server as shown below.
Then Right click the Job and click 'Start Job at Step'
There are several other practices to achieve the same result.but I find that this is easier to follow.
Yesterday I tried using a couple of RevolveScaleR functions -- RxSqlServerData and RxImport.in Rstudio. These are my learnings as part of ...
I have been in hibernation for too long now. I have changed jobs and now hjaving an opportunity to work on SAS code after nearly 11 years. ...
The following features cannot be saved in macro-free workbooks VB Project To save a file with these features, click no, and then choose ...